Enel Group’s strategy of transformation into a Data Driven Company is based on the awareness that the lives of people, citizens, customers, are now ‘always connected’. Today customers are online 24 hours a day, generating and exchanging content (and therefore data) continuously via the internet. The impact of hyper connectivity is also strong in Enel. In fact, in 24 hours, our assets, our customers and our people talk to us through countless data, which we are learning to absorb and utilize. Enel has one of the largest international networks of clients, partners and suppliers, generating a vast amount of data that ranges from energy consumption to daily mobility activities. As a result of its different business lines, Enel has access to extensive sets of data which have grown rapidly over the last several years and will continue to grow at a tremendous rate for the future.
Given the vast amount of internal data as well as the availability of external data, Enel is seeking new and innovative ways to monetize this data by creating new business, products, and solutions that can create new revenue streams.
This Challenge provides contribution to the following SDGs:
- SDG 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth
- SDG 9: Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- SDG 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities
- SDG 13: Climate Action
- SDG 17: Partnerships to achieve the Goal
– Register now to start solving this Challenge! The full description challenge will be available to logged in users only. –
For questions about the challenge and your proposal you can contact [email protected]
This is an Ideation Challenge, which has the following unique features:
- There is a guaranteed award for at least one solution. The awards will be paid to the best submission(s) as solely determined by the Seeker. The total payout will be $20,000. In case of multiple awarded solutions [maximum six (6)], there will be at least one submission receiving an award no smaller than $5,000, while the others won’t be smaller than $2,500.
- The Solvers are not required to transfer exclusive intellectual property rights to the Seeker. Rather, by submitting a proposal, the Solver grants to the Seeker a royalty-free, perpetual, and non-exclusive license to use any information included in this proposal, including for promotional purposes.