The Insbruck Nature Film Festival is organised by the Tiroler Umweltanwaltschaft (Environmental Ombuds Office Tirol), Innsbruck, Austria.
The film must deal with the topic of nature and/or environment.
There are six categories:
1. Environment: documentaries about environmental protection/issues and/or with a focus on global topics.
2. Nature: documentaries about nature, ecologic phenomenons, animal, plants and bionomics.
3. Shorts: short movies and clips up to a length of 20 minutes.
4. Animations: animations and animated clips up to a length of 20 minutes.
5. < 19 years: movies of any genre up to a length of 20 minutes, age of the director at the time of production: under 19 years.
6. < 25 years: movies of any genre up to a length of 20 minutes, age of the director at the time of production: between 19 and 25 years.
Only films completed after 1st January 2015 may be submitted.
• Nature: 3.000 €
• Environment: 3.000 €
• Shorts: Canon Award (TBA)
• Animations: Canon Award (TBA)
• < 19 years: 1.000 €
• < 25 years: 1.000 €