With 2021 making its way to be a milestone in history as we recover from the pandemic, it is clear that the digital medium has kept the world’s affairs going. The cyber future we have familiarized ourselves with in mainstream content is gradually becoming a reality.
As the digital medium grows in its breadth and span, so too does the interconnectivity between every nation. As the world moves towards a shared global culture, we wish to honor digital content creators, who constantly expand digital horizons.
Named after one of the brightest stars, the Vega Student Awards was created to recognize and honor exemplary talents and the minds behind remarkable digital content. Branching off from that, the Vega Student Awards adopts that role for students – an arena solely catered to budding talents who yearn for more.
This is the digital age, and you are its herald. Here at Vega, you are the brightest star.
- One professionally designed certificate commemorating the winning entry, which includes entry title, entering company/winners’ name and category. Decal will be affixed indicating the level of win.
- Dedicated winners’ page for all Vega Student Awards’ Winners.
- Highest-tiered (Canopus) winners will be featured on Vega Awards site’s Gallery, where professionals can view your work.
- A press release template will be prepared, which you will then be able to customize and personally send out to major media industry outlets, celebrating your achievements, and be utilized as a personal winning announcement/publicity tool.
- Professionally designed logos and badges for use on websites, in email signatures, etc.
- Early Bird Entry (26 May — 28 July, 2021)
- $25 – $45 — Single
- $45 – $65 — Campaign
- Regular Entry (29 July — 25 August, 2021)
- $45 – $65 — Single
- $65 – $85 — Campaign
- Final Entry (26 August — 29 September, 2021)
- $65 – $85 — Single
- $75 – $95 — Campaign