Explore the full range of postgraduate scholarships available to you.
LJMU offer scholarships to postgraduate students wishing to study with us from overseas. We do this in the form of tuition fee reductions and working alongside other external funding councils to produce many options for our students.
Am I eligible?
In order to qualify for one of the below scholarships, you must first meet a set list of criteria. Awards will be granted upon candidates meeting all conditions along with the presentation of an outstanding application and supporting documentation.
Competitive scholarships have a limited number of awards. Students will be notified on the progress of their application as soon as possible after application.
Students who are successfully awarded a Regional Scholarship are also eligible for the LJMU International Achievement Scholarship.
LJMU are pleased to be able to offer £3,000 tuition fee discounts to eligible applicants without a separate application process. All achievement scholarships are awarded automatically to all who fit the essential criteria as stated below:
Successful candidates must:
- be self-funded
- meet the conditions stated in their full-time, postgraduate taught course offer letter
- not also have funding from other external sources such as government or employer sponsorship
- study full time at Liverpool John Moores University
If you meet the above criteria, we will send an update of your scholarship status in the unconditional offer letter for your course.
- have an offer of study and have firmly accepted their place before they are eligible to apply for scholarship funding
- not have already studied a postgraduate taught degree (unless applying for PhD study funding)
- have the funds to cover the remaining living costs, travel and any other costs associated with studying at the University
Liverpool John Moores University in partnership with the British Council are delighted to offer five fully-funded scholarships for female students from South East Asia.
The educational award is designed to support outstanding women candidates who wish to pursue taught master’s degree in the Faculty of Science and Faculty of Health for the academic session 2021/2022.
The grants programme will cover full tuition fees, monthly stipends, return economy class air ticket and other study-related costs such as IELTS, pre-sessional (if required) and standard visa application fees at Liverpool John Moores University.