Lack of adequate care and trusted support for seniors is a real issue in India, that affects us regardless of economic and social status. As a result, most elderly compromise on their needs and lifestyle despite financial independence. Social changes are accelerating the magnitude of this problem. We are determined to try and solve it.
LEAP aims to extend the support to similar-minded people to create solutions for the elderly to bring ease to their lifestyle needs and independence.
Post receiving the applications, we will be conducting the screening discussions, post the discussions the cohort will be assigned, and further curriculum and mentoring will begin
- Access to Investor Network specifically working on the eldercare innovations
- Access to the grants & various other investment opportunities
- Develop a robust business model
- Access to mentors & investors in the eldercare sectors
- Access to various digital resources
- Affiliation with reputed incubator & eco-system players
- Access to one of the largest elderly community in the country
- Run pilot projects in the target audience sub-sets
- Associate with similar mission-driven startups and organizations
- Access to knowledge and research in the sector