Public safety is of utmost importance to the City Planning Authorities. Currently, it is a challenge to measure illumination levels (Lux levels) across the city and also map it on the mapping platform. The city planning authorities will also be immensely benefitted with this information as they can fix the non-functional lights promptly and provide adequate lighting in places where there is no illumination or its inadequate. Therefore, the detection, monitoring and mapping of lux levels become very crucial for the safety and driving experience of the commuters and city-dwellers. We are seeking solutions that will address this challenge as per the requirements mentioned below.
- We prefer a mobile app that will display the information collated from all the sensors, on a map.
- Lux levels data visualization and representation should be integrated with google maps.
- Dynamic alerts generation on the map – green in safe zones and red when the roads or (patches of roads) do not have any illumination.
- An optimal route map should be created based on the inadequacy of illumination levels.
- The app should be capable of handling data from multiple sources for the same road and aggregate it without any errors.
- No false positives should be reported.
Awards:- INR 5,00,000