Are you a self-driven educator who inspires students with outside-the-box thinking and a true collaborative spirit? The Microsoft Innovative Educator (MIE) Expert Program is for you! Microsoft Innovative Educator (MIE) Expert Program is an exclusive program created to recognize global educator visionaries who are using technology to pave the way for better learning and student outcomes.
MIE Experts work closely with Microsoft to pioneer innovation in education. They advocate and share their thoughts on the effective use of technology in education with peers and policy makers. They provide insight for Microsoft on new products and tools for education, and they exchange best practices as they work together.
This program is open to educators around the world.
- Receive publicity and promotion via social media and other Microsoft channels.
- Professional and career development opportunities and certifications.
- Share their expertise with world-renowned educators and specialists to scale their innovations.
- Present in Microsoft’s global EduCast Webinar series (http://aka.ms/educast).
- Participate in focus groups giving feedback to a development teams on Microsoft products.
- Join invitation-only special events from Microsoft.
- Share their passion for Microsoft technology with peers and policymakers, and through social media, blogs and videos.
- Test out new products while in beta form.
- Represent Microsoft through product demonstrations, and by attending events.
- Build educator capacity in your community (school, district or at training events) by training and coaching colleagues and inviting them to join the online Microsoft Educator Community.
- Collaborate with innovative educators across the globe using Skype in the Classroom
- Host regional events showcasing uses of Microsoft technology in the classroom.
- Achieve eligibility to earn an all-expense paid trip to the Microsoft Global Educator Exchange Event (E2), Spring 2016.