MIT Solve Global Challenges are now open for application. Solve challenges are a unique opportunity to bring your ideas and talent to a growing global community tackling the most important challenges facing the world today. Each year, Solve announces new challenges for which it seeks solutions.
Solve at MIT is our flagship annual event held on the MIT campus in Cambridge, MA, bringing together over 300 leaders from the tech industry, business, philanthropy, government, and civil society. Solvers and their solutions will be featured on stage, in online and written materials, and through dedicated challenge workshops. Solve staff will continue supporting the Solver class to match-make partnerships with our community members who will help make Solver solutions a reality.
If your solution is selected, they will work with you to provide:
- Partnerships: Solve Staff help match-make between Solvers and leaders from the tech industry, business, philanthropy, government, and civil society who are seeking partnerships to implement innovative, scalable ideas.
- Events: Solvers receive exclusive access to Solve’s year-round events including Solve at MIT, panel discussions, ideation and design thinking workshops, and more.
- Hot Desks: Solve provides “hot desk” office space on the MIT campus for Solvers to work from while they foster partnerships across the MIT campus and Boston area.
- Portfolios: Solve staff works with selected Solvers to create industry-standard profiles ready to be disseminated to potential investors, advisors, distributors, and more.
- Peer-to-Peer Networking: Solvers can connect with other social entrepreneurs across the Solve community to get peer-to-peer feedback on accomplishments, roadblocks, best practices, and lessons learned.