Association for the International Wildlife and Nature Photo Festival – Montier Festival Photo organizes free digital photography and filmed sequences competition for its 24th International Wildlife Photography Festival taking place from 19th to 22nd November 2020 in Montier-en-Der (Grand Est, Haute-Marne, France).
The aim of this competition is to show still or filmed images of wild flora, fauna, landscapes, as well as accounts supporting the conservation of habitats, species, and biodiversity.
By entering the competition, the participants commit to:
- being the sole owner of the work submitted and having the copyrights and permission to use its content
- showing their interest in the environment and being mindful of the welfare of wildlife and habitats.
- ensuring full compliance with any national or international legislation regarding protected species and habitats where the image was taken.
- Award winners will be invited to discover the winning images and receive their prizes at the award ceremony during the Festival.
- Uncollected prizes will be kept at AFPAN « l’Or Vert » for 4 months and put back into play afterward.