The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India on the occasion of World No Tobacco Day, 2021 is organizing the development of a short film/Anti-Tobacco Spot competition. The duration of the short film should not be less than 30 seconds and should not be more than 60 seconds. It may include testimonials also.
The competition will be open to all citizens/Indian Nationals above the age of 18 years (born on 31st May, 2003 or before) except to the employees of MoHFW and their relatives.
- Participation and Award Details
The short film/Anti-Tobacco Spot should be of 30 seconds to 60 seconds. The short film may focus on;
- Increase awareness on harmful effects of tobacco use;
- Tobacco’s harms have been proven to motivate tobacco users to quit;
- Change social norms and reduce the number of tobacco users, including youth.
- Films may also encourage support for and adherence to effective tobacco control policy.
Awards:- Cash prizes are as under:
Ist Prize: Rs. 2,00,000/-
IInd prize: Rs. 1,50,000/-
IIIrd prize: Rs. 1,00,000/-
Consolation prizes (10): Rs. 1,00,000/- (10 x Rs. 10,000/- each)