Submit entries for the NextGen in Franchising Global Competition 2018. The competition engages young entrepreneurs who are seeking careers and business opportunities in the franchising industry. This competition lets you dive right in. You’ll quickly learn what it takes to make it as a franchisor and receive constructive criticism about your current business concept. It’s about getting a better idea of where you are today and where franchising can take you in the future.
The competition is organized by the Franchise Education & Research Foundation. They are looking to build the next generation of franchise ambassadors through this competition. By providing individuals from around the world with networking opportunities, constructive feedback and a closer look into key components of the franchise process – NextGen is helping entrepreneurial dreams come true.
Contest Winners Will Receive:
- A trip to IFA’s Annual Convention, complimentary convention registration, and travel expenses (up to $1,500 US);
- A spot at the NextGen in Franchising Summit, a two-day educational and networking program for next generation entrepreneurs;
- Access to NextGen’s Accelerator Program with industry leaders and CEOs;
- An opportunity to participate in the FRANSHARK competition for additional cash prizes;
- Extensive, industry-wide media exposure;
- Opportunities to engage directly with leading franchisors, franchisees and suppliers in franchising and with other young entrepreneurs