Applications are open for the NextGen Global Competition. The NextGen Global Competition engages young entrepreneurs who are seeking careers and business opportunities in the franchising industry. They are looking for 20 outstanding young entrepreneurs who are poised to take off if given the mentoring and support from franchise business leaders who are the best in the world at scaling concepts.
- Open to entrepreneurs between 21-35 years old, in business for 1-5 years, with the potential to scale through franchising.
Winners will receive:
- A trip to IFA’s Annual Convention, complimentary convention registration, and travel expenses (up to $1,500 US);
- A spot at the NextGen in Franchising Summit, a two-day educational and networking program for next generation entrepreneurs;
- A 90-day accelerator program with industry leaders and CEOs;
- An opportunity to participate in the FRANSHARK competition for additional cash prizes;
- Extensive, industry-wide media exposure;
- Opportunities to engage directly with leading franchisors, franchisees and suppliers in franchising and with other young entrepreneurs.