Applications are open for the NextGen in Franchising Global Competition. The NextGen in Franchising Global Competition is a worldwide program that engages young entrepreneurs seeking to grow their businesses through the franchise model, and the only business incubator in the world focused on franchising.
The competition is organized by the Franchise Education & Research Foundation. They are looking to build the next generation of franchise ambassadors through this competition. By providing individuals from around the world with networking opportunities, constructive feedback and a closer look into key components of the franchise process – NextGen is helping entrepreneurial dreams come true.
Competition prizes range from a complimentary trip to the International Franchise Association (IFA)’s Annual Convention, to a chance to participate and win cash prizes in the next round of the competition, and an opportunity to network industry leaders and CEOs.
Contest Winners Will Receive:
- A trip to IFA’s Annual Convention, complimentary Convention registration, and travel expenses (up to $1,500 USD)
- A spot at the NextGen in Franchising Summit, a two-day educational and networking program
- Opportunity to participate in the next round of the NextGen in Franchising Global Competition for a chance to win a monetary investment to help grow your business
- Opportunity to network with leading franchisors, franchisees, and suppliers, as well as other young entrepreneurs
- Extensive, industry-wide media exposure