NGS Scholarship 2017 is awarded by the National University of Singapore to students with an exceptional aptitude for innovation and who wants to pursue a high-calibre PhD research. It is a full-time program and the candidates must indicate the research area(s) that they are interested in. The students who have completed the bachelor degree and above are eligible for the NGS scholarship 2017 to pursue PhD Research
There are two PhD Programs
- Joint NUS-Karolinska Institute PhD: Specifically for students with research interests in biomedicine and bioengineering » especially suitable for those whose research will reap maximum benefits from the collaborative research between NUS and KI
- PhD-MBA: A doctoral programme for entrepreneurial scientists and engineers » concurrent NGS’ Ph.D. (under NGS Scholarship for 4 years) and MBA (under NUS’ School of Business) » full waiver of tuition fees for PhD and MBA Hallmarks of students suitable for this programme include » a keen, open and independent mind » an appreciation for the importance of combining science & technology with business » start-up or industry experience, completed internships, interest/involvement in entrepreneurship and business
Research Areas in NSG Scholarship:
- Biological Sciences
- Bioprocess and Biochemical Engineering
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Chemical and Bio-Molecular Engineering
- Computer Science
Only graduates with a passion for research are eligible to apply and those candidates who have been selected for NGS Scholarship will get tuition fee subsidy for 4 years. NGS Scholarship can only be applied Online. The application process has been started from 30 March 2017 and will end on 15 May 2017.
- Type of Scholarship: Fully Paid Scholarship
- Course Level: PhD.
- Subjects: Science, Engineering, Computing, and related aspects of Medicine.
- Duration of Scholarship: Four Years
- Country for Study: Singapore
- Commencement of the Scholarship: January 2017
Awards:- Fully Paid Scholarship