New Jersey City University is offering qualified undergraduate and graduate International Students a merit scholarship of up to $1,000 per semester/ $2,000 per year. Scholarships are automatically awarded upon acceptance to NJCU. Conditions for the scholarship are:
- Students must be admitted and matriculated at NJCU
Students must have, or apply for, an F1 visa.
- Applying for a nonimmigrant visa (pdf)
- Students must complete an I20 application and submit all required documents
- Students must enter with and maintain a minimum 3.2 GPA.
- Students must be enrolled full time (at least 12 credits- undergraduate or 9 credits- graduate).
- All scholarships are two to four year awards (not including summer session), unless otherwise stated. Additional funding beyond your projected graduation date is not guaranteed although special circumstances will be considered.
New Jersey City University provides a diverse population of learners with an excellent education.
The University is committed to the improvement of the educational, intellectual, cultural, socioeconomic, and physical environment of the surrounding urban region and beyond. Established in 1927 as a training school for teachers, today NJCU is among the most comprehensive universities in the state. Located in Jersey City, NJ, one of the most diverse cities in the nation, and just minutes from New York City, NJCU’s College of Arts and Sciences, Education, Professional Studies, and School of Business offer 47 undergraduate degree programs and 30 graduate programs, including emerging and interdisciplinary fields.
NJCU students engage in rigorous applied-learning experiences that include opportunities to study abroad, and cooperative education internships. NJCU operates two additional campus sites—NJCU School of Business at Harborside Plaza 2 in Jersey City’s financial district and NJCU at Brookdale in Wall Township in Monmouth County. In addition, NJCU will soon open a campus location in Fort Monmouth, NJ.
Do you want to stay updated about latest opportunities, scholarships & online competitions, like NJCU Scholarships for International Students then please install our Android or iOS App here.
Awards:- $1,000 per semester/ $2,000 per year.