Now in its sixth year, Ogilvy Change are running a behavioral science summer school to offer ten people the chance to work on a live behavior change brief and learn from the team in our South Bank office in London.
Ogilvy Change work with some of the world’s leading organizations, applying research in the behavioral sciences to solve business problems, with clients including British Airways, ITV, WRAP UK and National Citizens Service.
- During this week-long experience of applying behavioral science to marketing, Summer Schoolers will work on a live behavior change brief with support from the Ogilvy Change team. Briefs in the past have ranged from getting high-net-worth individuals to donate to animal conservation programmes with Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust, reducing harmful disease transmission to orangutans by preventing tourists hugging them for the Sumatran Orangutan Society, and encouraging more girls to take STEM subjects for the WISE Campaign. Across the week there will be seminars to learn how the Ogilvy Group business works by meeting a variety of people throughout the company.
- The week culminates in a group presentation back to the organization and an afternoon seminar and Q&A with Rory Sutherland. In the months following the Summer School, there will be opportunities to develop concepts into real-world interventions. Support and guidance will be provided by the Ogilvy Change team.
- All Summer Schoolers will be able eligible to be supported with:
- Accommodation: For the first time, Ogilvy will be able to cover 4 nights accommodation at London School of Economics halls of residents at Waterloo. Breakfast is included and more details to follow.
- Travel: Weekly Travelcard for Zone 1-6 to cover within London travel for the week