OpenIDEO is now accepting entries for the 2017 Amplify Reproductive Health Challenge. Amplify is a series of innovation challenges bringing increased collaboration and a human-centered design approach to early stage solutions addressing some of the world’s toughest problems. Amplify is a joint initiative of OpenIDEO, IDEO.org and the UK Department for International Development (DFID). It is made possible through DFID funding.
- At least five winning ideas will receive:
- Training on the theory and practice of human-centered design alongside the winning cohort at a Design Bootcamp;
- $10,000 USD to begin prototyping (test) their ideas for 3 months;
- A share of $500,000 in additional funding, typically between $50,000 – $100,000 USD;
- 18 months of technical assistance / design support from IDEO.org designers.