P&G IT Business Challenge (ITBC) is a unique way to experience the life of an IT professional at P&G. As the week advances, you will be solving a series of real-life business cases, showing how IT drives the business at P&G. P&G offers expert training, personalized coaching, a lot of fun, at no risk and cost, in a group of other top students from the region
ITBC will take place in Warsaw (Poland), between April 17-22, 2016.
You are welcome to apply for ITBC if you meet one of the following criteria:
- you are a student graduating anytime within the next 3 years.
- you are no longer a student but you graduated in 2013 or later.
How to Apply
- Fill in the application form, using the links provided below (you will be asked to attach a CV and pass an online test),
- If the CV screening and the online test are successful, you will be invited to participate in the Virtual Business Case (VBC). The VBC will be conducted online, throughout February 2016.
- All winning participants of the VBC will be invited for the celebration event in the P&G offices. During this visit, you will participate in the last stage of the selection process – a test and an interview. If you pass both of them successfully, you will be invited to join the IT Business Challenge in Warsaw, between April 17-22.
- Western Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom)
- Central & Eastern Europe and Turkey (Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine)
- Egypt| India | United Arab Emirates
Awards:- All Expense Paid Trip to Poland