Tell us how you plan to shop this holiday season or your hoilday shopping plan in this Mindsumo ideation challenge to win cash prizes.
When it comes to the typical holiday shopping season busy shops, long lines, and buzzing crowds come to mind. But this year is like no other.
During a time where social-distancing is vital to public safety, we want to understand your plans for purchasing gifts this year.
Do you feel safe shopping in-store? Are you planning to shop entirely online this year? Will you use major online suppliers like Amazon, Walmart, and Best Buy? Do you plan to shop locally? Perhaps you shop through your social media ads?
We have so many questions – and that’s where you come in! Please take some time to answer the questions below and help us understand your plans for shopping this holiday season.
Help us understand your plans for shopping this holiday season. Specifically, answer the following:
- Do you feel comfortable shopping in-store this holiday season?
- If yes, do you plan to shop in malls? Individual stores?
- If no, what makes you feel uncomfortable about shopping in-store?
- Do you plan to shop mostly in-store this holiday season or mostly online?
- If you shop online, what sites do you intend on using the most?
- Will you shop major online retailers such as Amazon, Walmart, and/or Best Buy?
- Do you plan to shop online from smaller businesses or individual entrepreneurs (for example: Etsy)?
- Do you plan to shop using social media ads such as Facebook and Instagram?
- Are there any other plans you have in mind for shopping this holiday season that we have not addressed above? Please share!