ALC India’s Transforming India Initiative provides a platform through which entrepreneurs and enterprises are equipped to discover, dream, design and develop. The two-year full-time post graduate program under Niti Aayog’s Atal Innovation mission helps the youth of India to explore social entrepreneurship and fulfill their potential. They equip the seekers with the skills, mindsets and ecosystem support to establish responsible enterprises that will address the most pressing challenges facing India today.
- Scholarships: The program cost is INR 6.9Lacs. On this, they offer 60% of scholarships to all selected applications. Few applicants can get up to 100% scholarship as well.
- Stipend: The program has two components: Facilitated Learning and Practicum.
- During Facilitated Learning, they get industry experts to take sessions on their campus.
- The food and accommodation for these 6 months are taken care of by them.
- During the 18 months of practicum, they provide a stipend of INR 16,000 for expenses.
- Travel to their campus. during the program is taken care of by the organization.
- Post Program Support
- After completion of the program, seekers get to choose the path they want to take.
- Seekers who pursue entrepreneurship are supported with seed funding, incubation support and mentoring.
- Individuals who want to pursue jobs are supported through a placement facility with social enterprises.