The Ministry of Education and Science of The Republic of Macedonia invites applications for full undergraduate scholarships, for the academic 2018/2019 at the University of Information Science and Technology “St Paul the Apostle” in Ohrid, Republic of Macedonia. They are awarding scholarship for foreign students from nationalities which are of interest to the Republic of Macedonia.
The scholarships are available to candidates, not older than 22 years old who wish to pursue undergraduate studies in one of the following programmes:
- Faculty of Communication Networks and Security (CNS);
- Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE);
- Faculty of Information Systems, Visualization, Multimedia and Animation (ISVMA);
- Faculty of Information and Communication Science (ICS)
- Study Program of Digital Business Informatics (DBI)
- Faculty of Applied IT, Machine Intelligence and Robotics (AITMIR) and
- Study Program of E-Government, E-Business and E-Culture.
One full scholarship will be awarded to a candidate from each of the eligible countries.
The students are encouraged to return to their home country after the completion of their studies. Official language of the programmes is English and courses are held by distinguished local and international lecturers.
The scholarship provides for:
- full tuition fees;
- visa and residence permit fees
- return air fare from the applicant’s home country;
- accommodation and food (full board) at the University’s dorm “Nikola Karev” in Ohrid, the Republic of Macedonia for 10 months per year, as well as for the months of July and august if the student does not return home;
- a monthly allowance of 5,000 MKD (approximately 82 EUR) for 9 months per year;
- primary healthcare insurance