With Loacker “RMX the Goodness” we want all the Loacker Lovers and Musicians to get together in a fun video contest. This project will be open both to professional filmmakers and composers, and amateurs, since we ask for two separate types of music videos:
- BEST COMPOSITION: in which the professional directors and composers are competing for the jingle score using the music sheet
- BEST KARAOKE: where brand lover users are competing in a karaoke-style. Personal interpretation of the available jingle base is your mission.
Loacker will share with all customers the evergreen PureGoodness Theme (musical score and song base).
You can select one of the provided resources to create a music video, performing:
- A COMPOSITION: create your personal interpretation of the famous Loacker jingle, using the provided music sheet. Be creative and think of all the styles you can reproduce: acoustic, rock, hip hop, country, … For this category, you can reinvent the text, take inspiration from the existing lyrics or produce an instrumental only version.
- A “KARAOKE” STYLE VERSION: use the song base to interpret the Loacker jingle, reinventing the text or being inspired by the classic lyrics.
In both cases, you’ll be asked to interpret the theme in an original way, showing us what your very own Loacker Moment means to you.
You can choose whether to associate to your jingle proposal a professional music video or a video that shows your performance or the one of those who perform the song or any other creative proposal that comes to your mind (between 15 and 60 seconds).
This is your chance to become a music star! What kind of incredible mix could be generated?
- REVAMP A STRONG LEGACY
- A CONTEMPORARY REINVENTION OF A LIFE-LONG CLASSIC.
- GETTING IN TOUCH WITH THE LOACKER MOMENTS OF OUR BRAND LOVERS
- AN ENJOYABLE WAY TO EXTEND THE LOACKER LEGACY OVER TIME FOR NEW TARGETS TO TUNE INTO.
At the end of the project, the client will identify, at its sole discretion, the winning videos and will assign 14,500 Euros, divided as follows:
1st PLACE: 5,000€
2nd PLACE: 3,000€
3rd PLACE: 1,500€
1st PLACE: 2,000€
2nd PLACE: 1,500€
3rd PLACE: 1,000€
4th PLACE: 500€
All compensation will be paid net of withholding tax of 25%.