Rollo is a business simulation program dedicated to inspiring and supporting small African enterprises facing challenges after the COVID-19 outbreak. It is composed of three intensive simulation days in which enterprises learn to manage and operate in a competitive environment within different market outlooks.
The program provides a platform for African entrepreneurs to create ideas and test new strategies in a simulated and risk-free environment.
Rollo believes that competition encourages creativity and creates more opportunities, as such Rollo enterprises are ranked based on their profitability and market share within the simulated environment.
- African small companies that have been affected by COVID-19.
- Company represented by a team of 3 participants.
- Between the ages 20-45.
- Who run a small business (less than 10 employees) for more than a year.
From 5 Countries
- Companies must be based in one of the 5 following countries:
Cameroon, Egypt, Senegal, Sudan and Zimbabwe.
Formal or Informal Business
- Both registered or unregistered businesses are invited to apply.
- Priority goes to teams which have diverse participants, and/or demonstrate inclusivity of minorities or marginalized groups are preferred.
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Diaspora led Businesses are encouraged to apply.