- Open to Bachelor’s or Master’s students worldwide (team members must be studying in the same country for the duration of the competition.)
- Studying Business, Engineering, Marketing, and/or Innovation related studies
- In line with our Diversity & Inclusion philosophy, your team must be gender diverse.
- You must be proficient in English, as the submission and final pitch must be presented in English
- 10,000 Euro Prize Global winners will be awarded a 10,000 Euro prize, divided equally amongst the winning team members.
- Selected participants will have the chance to showcase your proposal in front of a jury of Schneider Electric leaders.
- Selected participants will receive professional mentorship from Schneider Electric experts and the chance to network with other student participants.
- Participants will be considered for job opportunities and other exclusive invitations with Schneider Electric and AVEVA.
Deadline:- T.B.A (Varies by region)