The “Fevicol Science Project Challenge” is open to all students the 5th to the 10th standard from any school located in India.
- The contest commences on 15th Aug,2015 till 30th Sep,2015
- To participate, students should upload and submit one 3D project explaining and/or demonstrating one of the concepts mentioned in the brochure.
- Pidilite has the right to disqualify at its discretion, and instruct the judges to disqualify any entry that in its sole discretion describes dangerous conduct, stunts or tricks, conduct that could lead to physical injury, property damage or otherwise.
- Pidilite reserves the right to accept or reject any entry to the contest without assigning any reason.
- Vulgarity, indiscipline or malpractice of any sort shall lead to disqualification.
- While adequate safety measures will be taken, especially with respect to the entries received, Pidilite is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury to any property caused due to any untoward incident.
- No further discussion or letters shall be entertained. The decision of the judges shall be final and binding.
- All disputes related to the contest shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Mumbai Courts.
- Pidilite reverses the right in its sole discretion to change, amend or supplement these terms and conditions without assigning any reason and at any time, without any notice.
India only-students in 5th to the 10th standard
Deadline:- 30th Sept 2015