Southern Cross University offers a range of SCU scholarship/">scholarships to support international students. Scholarships are available for future international students during their first year of study, and some are designed for international students currently studying at Southern Cross University. The scholarships are designed to recognise academic excellence, promote cultural diversity and to provide financial support to international students.
Scholarship applications are generally submitted with the International Application for Admission form and sent to the relevant campus.
Students wishing to apply for the Vice Chancellor’s International Diversification Scholarship are required to satisfy the following criteria:
The following provides a list of scholarships on offer specifically for SCU International students. For further information on each scholarship, click the scholarship name to view its selection criteria.
- The Outstanding Academic Excellence Scholarship (future student)
- Destination Australia Scholarship (current and commencing student)
- International Advancement Scholarship (current student)
- Academic Performance Scholarship (current student)
- International Outstanding Academic Performance Scholarship (current student)
- SCU International Women in STEM Scholarship (future student)
- Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence (future student)
- Vice Chancellor’s International Diversification Scholarship (future student)
- SCU International Regional Scholarship (future student)
Scholarships for both international and domestic students
The following provides a list of scholarships for which both International Students and Domestic students are eligible. For further information on each scholarship, click the scholarship name to view its selection criteria.
- Destination Australia Scholarship
- Southern Cross Scholars
- Neil Leiper Tourism Honours Scholarship
- Peter Baverstock Research Career Path Honours Scholarship
- Ralph Barclay Braun Memorial Honours Scholarship
- Scholarships for Research Students
- SCU Alumni Scholarship
- SCU Business and Information Technology Honours Scholarship