Applications are ongoing for the Sida International Training Programme on Sustainable Urban Water and Sanitation 2018. This programme will contribute knowledge and skills that will make a difference in Sustainable Urban Water and Sanitation in the local context at city-level, and in the long run also for the World. Achieving Sustainable Urban Water and Sanitation services for everyone is one of the global Sustainable Development Goals to be reached by 2030.
The programme’s overarching objective is to contribute to planning and implementation for more sustainable urban water and sanitation services, where the rights, needs and demands of all citizens, including those of marginalised groups, are taken into account.
- For Participants
- Increased knowledge of methods and tools for planning of sustainable urban water and sanitation systems
- Increased capacity to initiate and drive organisational change processes
- Shared experiences from colleagues in other parts of the world
- Extended network
- For Organisation
- Professional support for more sustainable and inclusive water and sanitation services
- Educated and encouraged staff that will help achieve your strategic goals
- Collaboration opportunities with various organisations, experts and agencies