The Social Innovation Management Program (SIMP) gathers 20 social innovators from around the world in an intensive training program aiming to build human solutions for global challenges with the best management, business and innovation tools available. The Social Innovation Management Program (SIMP) provides a holistic approach to the social project management as well as the entrepreneurship challenges of social initiatives, its roles, responsibilities and impact.
The program offers access to the latest project management & business intelligence tools, knowledge and practices gathered from the FIELD, focusing on the daily challenges of the organizations, including planning, modeling, financing, controlling and evaluating of the project’s efforts.
- Certification as “Social Innovation Management ®” by Social Innovation Hub;
- 10 hours training, workshops, power up activities and games in english;
- 2 hours pitching-training;
- Working material. Notebook, post it, templates, and 5 poster with powerful project manager & business intelligence tools from the Social Innovation Box;
- Outstanding team, coffee, tea, fun and great atmosphere;
- 1 Lunch and 1 drink.
Entry fees:- The program costs € 190 EUR ($ 170,000 RWF). Up to 50% scholarship available!