Scholarship/">Scholarships at Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi are based on academic excellence or individual circumstances are granted
by Sorbonne Abu Dhabi to enrolled undergraduate and postgraduate students.
H. H. Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan Scholarship for Emirati students Admitted Emirati nationals and children of Emirati mothers’ are awarded a full scholarship covering tuition and study related fees for their Bachelor Programs (and Foundation year, if any) Current high school students may apply through NAPO, whereas the graduates of previous years can apply on the Apply
Academic Excellence Scholarship (starting from the 2nd semester of enrolment)
• 25%-75% Academic Excellence Scholarship Based on the academic results obtained during the previous semester at SUAD, students are eligible to the academic excellence scholarship granted semester by semester. The scholarship scheme is progressive (25% to 75% and the minimum average grade to be eligible is 12/20. A specific scholarship is available for the 2nd semester of the Foundation Year. For more information, please contact [email protected] Academic Excellence Scholarships (for the 1st semester of enrolment)
• 15% scholarship on tuition for the 1st semester of joining
New joiners with excellent academic results in high school are eligible following the below criteria. Starting from the second semester, they can apply for the 25%-75% academic excellence scholarship scheme.
• Government schools: 90% in the advanced stream, or 95% in the general stream.
• American system: CGPA of 3.6 out of 4.0 or minimum average of 90%.
• British system: “A” grade or higher in three “AS-Level” subjects or “A” in the equivalent “A-Level” Subjects, plus “B” grade or
higher in six O level subjects.
• SABIS: minimum average of 85%.
• International Baccalaureate: IB diploma with minimum score of 5 out of 7 in all courses – three of those subjects must be
• French Baccalaureate: minimum average of 14 out of 20. Other scholarships
• 10% French Curriculum Schools Scholarship for the 1st semester of enrolment
Students holding a French baccalaureate obtained in one of the GCC countries are eligible for a 10% discount for their first semester. Starting from the second semester, they can apply for the 25%-75% academic excellence scholarship scheme.
• Sponsored scholarships
Total, Chalhoub and Ardian Foundation, offer specific scholarships based on academic excellence and/or financial
circumstances to selected students.
Awards:- Scholarship amount varies by scholarship