Intending to provide Seed funds to Ideation, Prototype and, Early-stage startups; SP-TBI has created a bridge for innovative technology-driven startups. The fund is a part of the National Initiative for Developing and Harnessing Innovations – Seed Support System (NIDHI-SSS) scheme of the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India. NIDHI aims to nurture start-ups through scouting, supporting, and scaling innovations. It enables incubatee startups with innovative ideas or technologies to graduate to a level where they will be able to raise investments from Venture capitalists or they will reach a position to seek loans from commercial banks or financial institutions.
The startups can use the funding for the following developments.
4)Testing and Trials
1) The start-up should be registered in India.
2) The founders should be Indian
3) Shareholding by Indian promoters should be at least 51%
4) The Start-up should be incubated at SP-TBI
5) The start-up should be technologically driven
6) The start-up should have never received assistance from the NIDHI scheme.
1) Seed funding support up to INR 25 Lacs.
1) A plug-and-play workplace with internet available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week