To celebrate the launch of Star Trek™ Fleet Command’s expansion into The Next Generation, Scopely wants to see your vision of the universe! Set your phasers to stun and create out of this world Star Trek™ Fleet Command The Next Generation themed artworks!
Create one-of-a-kind artworks inspired by the vast world of Star Trek™ Fleet Command’s The Next Generation expansion.
Whether it’s an illustration, digital painting, or a poster design, the judges are looking for art that encapsulates the iconic, nostalgic and adventurous spirit of The Next Generation in the Star Trek™ universe.
A minimum of 5 Artworks will be chosen and Selected Creators will receive $2,000 each, a one (1) year Paramount+ subscription in available regions (or cash equivalent) and the potential to have their artwork featured in official Star Trek™ Fleet Command marketing and promotional materials, social media platforms and on official merchandise.
- Focus on the Star Trek™ Fleet Command Mobile game’s new The Next Generation expansion
- We’re looking for artwork that is epic, nostalgic, sci-fi, and embraces diversity
- All reference materials will be provided in the Materials Folder
- We’re looking for artwork that features some or all of the below:
- Star Trek™ Fleet Command Logo
- The Next Generation Characters and Ships; focus on the following characters/ships (reference materials available in the Materials Folder)
- Beverly Crusher
- Geordi La Forge
- Deanna Troi
- William Riker
- Jean-Luc Picard
- Wesley Crusher
- Enterprise D
- Star Trek™ Fleet Command UI and unique game elements (e.g. mining, ship battles, base exploration, factions, etc.)
- Optional: Incorporate a mobile device or depict the act of playing the mobile game in your artwork. The mobile device should be non-branded if included. Not required but the client would like to see this perspective!
- You should only submit work you have created yourself and your work must not include stock imagery
- Square orientation preferred but not required (1080px x 1080px minimum)
- Full eligibility details are included in the Official Rules (Scopely Official Rules / Talenthouse Official Rules)
- Download the Star Trek™ Fleet Command app (available for both Apple and Android devices) and get familiar with the game
- Be inspired by the Star Trek™ Fleet Command UI and unique game elements
- Try to incorporate the Star Trek™ Fleet Command logo
- Be inspired by The Next Generation universe and characters
- Take inspiration from the additional provided source and reference materials included in the Materials Folder
- Share your submissions on social media and tag Star Trek™ Fleet Command
- Include Star Trek™ characters from a universe outside of The Next Generation
- Include anything that could be interpreted as violent, sexually explicit, racist, pornographic, sexist, political, discriminating, religious, or offensive
- Show characters consuming alcohol or illicit drugs
- Include any recognizable brands or logos not associated with Star Trek™ Fleet Command or The Next Generation universe, or logos if including a mobile device in your artwork
- Artwork should only be focused on the Star Trek™ Fleet Command mobile game’s The Next Generation expansion and should not be based off of The Next Generation television series or the 1993 The Next Generation video game
- Use/include quotes from the Star Trek™ The Next Generation television series or fan lingo such as the term “Trekkie”
A minimum of 5 Artworks will be chosen by Star Trek™ Fleet Command as Selected Creators. Each will receive:
- $2,000 USD
- A one (1) year Paramount+ subscription (or cash equivalent in ineligible regions)
- The potential to have their artwork featured in official Star Trek™ Fleet Command marketing and promotional materials, social media platforms and on official merchandise.