Swansea University invites applications for the Eira Davies Scholarship. The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship is a full tuition fee scholarship for undergraduate and postgraduate courses within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University, UK.
The scholarship will be awarded to female students demonstrating academic excellence and evidence of financial need. It is also a condition of the award that students return to their home country and detail how completion of the programme will better the lives of those at home.
Female students ordinarily resident in a developing country as listed* who are admitted to pursue an undergraduate or a Taught Master’s postgraduate courses within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University shall be eligible to apply for the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship.
- For undergraduate courses, applicants are expected to achieve 3 A and/or B grades at A-Level or equivalent (excluding General Studies) and 5 A and/or B grades at GCSE level or equivalent. For Postgraduate Taught courses, applicants should have a minimum of a 2:1 Bachelors degree (or equivalent). In the case of all applicants, their English language ability must meet any stipulated condition of offer and UKBA requirements.
- Candidates must be new, full-time, degree seeking, non-EU applicants
- Candidates must have completed an application to study and accepted the offer of a place at Swansea University with the College of Human and Health Sciences
- Candidates must show strong academic ability and financial need
- Candidates should not be eligible for other financial support