Swinburne is a large and culturally diverse organisation. A desire to innovate and bring about positive change motivates our students and staff. The result is in an institution that grows and evolves each year. Swinburne offers SWINBURNE Scholarships For International Students.
We want to make your experience even more rewarding while you’re studying from home, so we’ve increased our scholarship/">scholarships and established new incentive programs to help you to focus more on learning and worry less about finances. You’ll find the entry criteria, below.
Up to 75% off your tuition fees
We have a wide range of scholarship/">scholarships available. Some scholarships are awarded based on the grades of your previous study, meaning the better your grades, the higher the scholarship amount. Other scholarships are awarded based on your ability to meet the entry requirements of selected courses.
Further scholarship/">scholarships, separate from Swinburne International scholarships, are also available to international students. Visit our main scholarships page to find out more.
The following scholarships are available.
- Swinburne X CPA Australia Scholarship | NEW
- Swinburne X LinkedIn International Program – Extended to 2021
- ELICOS+ Exclusive
- George Swinburne Postgraduate Scholarship | NEW courses added Swinburne International Excellence
- Pathway Scholarship Swinburne International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships
- Swinburne International Excellence Postgraduate Scholarship
- Swinburne International Alumni Direct Scholarship
- The Dean’s Scholarship Excellence in Architecture and Urban Design
- Scholarships for Research Students
Do you want to stay updated about latest opportunities, scholarships & online competitions, like SWINBURNE Scholarships For International Students then please install our Android or iOS App here.
Awards:- Varies by each scholarships, all are cash awards.