Are you creative? Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset? Are you passionate about shaping the future of the media landscape, especially in the digital domain? Then seize the opportunity to apply to participate in the anniversary edition of “Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2017”! This is the real deal – you’ll meet members of Bertelmann’s Executive Board and international top executives. You’ll participate in challenging workshops, working hand in hand with experienced Bertelsmann entrepreneurs on key business ideas that will be increasingly important for the future of media and services industries. A jury composed of members of Bertelsman
Every year, Bertelsmann reach out to exceptional students from all over the world who wish to become part of the talent network – a talent network that in the meantime has grown to over 500 outstanding members. In fact, this year they are celebrating the 10th anniversary of Talent Meets Bertelsmann! If you are interested in learning about the challenges that will shape the industry in the years ahead, and are eager to turn these challenges into opportunities, they invite you to take a look behind the scenes of the Bertelsmann Group by participating in this anniversary edition of Talent Meets Bertelsmann event at the representative office in Berlin.
- An invitation to Berlin from July 3 to July 5, 2017;
- The chance to celebrate the event’s tenth installment by joining us for our Talent Meets Bertelsmann anniversary edition;
- The opportunity to take part in workshops on future trends in our business areas;
- Attractive prizes for the best ideas and designs;
- An unforgettable party, complete with a concert from a BMG Rights Management talent;
- Individualized career consulting and outstanding networking opportunities;
- Membership in the extraordinary “Talent Meets Bertelsmann“ network, which gives you the chance to build a long-term relationship with us.
Organizers will cover the costs of each participant’s hotel room for two nights (July 3 to July 5, 2017), as well as travel expenses up to 300 EUR for students coming from European schools and up to 500 EUR for students from non-European schools.