The competition is organised by Tethered by Letters (TBL), a literary nonprofit and independent publisher.
There are three submission categories:
1) short stories of any genre ranging from 1,000 to 7,500 words,
2) flash fiction with a word limit of 750 words,
3) poetry no longer than three pages.
Matt Gallagher, author of Youngblood, will be reading the short story submissions. Renowned performance poet Ken Arkind will be judging the poetry submissions. And Sari Wilson, author ofGirl Through Glass, will choose the winning flash fiction submission.
• Short Story Contest: $15 entry fee for each submission
• Flash Fiction Contest: $8 per entry, or three entries for $12
• Poetry Contest: $8 per entry, or three entries for $12
• Short Story Contest – 1st prize receives $1,000 and publication as the featured short story inF(r)iction
• Flash Fiction Contest – 1st prize receives $300 and publication as the featured flash fiction inF(r)iction
• Poetry Contest: 1st prize receives $300 and publication as the featured flash fiction in F(r)iction