The world’s largest and most diverse agri-food-tech innovation challenge:
- Open to purpose-driven innovators at all stages (idea through to incorporated startup).
- Seeking diverse solutions to the question: “How do we feed 10bn people on a hotter planet?”
- Cash prizes, industry connections, global exposure, plus free access to world-class resources and experts on the TFF Digital Labs
TFF is looking for diverse solutions that positively impact every part of our food system in every region of the world. In addition, participants can opt-in to take part in these partner-led tracks for the chance to win additional prizes and perks:
- CIRCULAR ECONOMY OF FOOD (Danone)
- NEXT-GEN CROPPORTUNITIES (GFI APAC)
- RESILIENT RESTAURANTS (Cargill)
- NUTRITION IN AFRICA (DSM)
- AGTECH INNOVATION
Since our first TFF Challenge in 2013, we have helped to launch 60+ startups that have collectively raised $200M+, accelerated 8K+ new business concepts, and engaged over 25,000 innovators from more than 175 countries.
ACCESS TO THE ALL NEW TFF DIGITAL LABS™
- features on-demand access to industry experts, resources, and interactive experiences to propel your solution to the next level
CHANCE TO WIN PRIZES
- $30,000+ USD in cash grants
- invitation to the TFF Academy (a personalised 3-month acceleration program)
- professional production of a short documentary film about your solution
- opportunity to pitch to investors and industry leaders at the global TFF Summit
ADDITIONAL PARTNER PERKS including licenses to software, open-source datasets, hardware, and training sessions.
LIFE-CHANGING CONNECTIONS from TFF’s global change-maker community.