TensorFlow 2.0 has arrived, with a focus on ease of use, developer productivity, and scalable, production-ready machine learning workloads. Some of the features you can expect to see in TF 2.0:
- Easy model building with Keras and eager execution.
- Robust model deployment in production on any platform.
- Powerful experimentation for research.
- Simplifying the API by cleaning up deprecated APIs and reducing duplication.
- Have low-level control with the Keras Subclassing API and tf.Module.
WHAT SHOULD I HACK?
Use our official release of TensorFlow 2.0 to do something nifty: build a model, a mobile or web application, an art installation, or something else entirely! The sky is the limit – and creativity is encouraged. We’re excited to see what you build!
Note: This release of TF 2.0 is a production release, on the bleeding edge of development. If you run into any snags or encounter any bugs, please submit an issue on GitHub.
- $150,000 in prizes
- Attend the next TensorFlow developer event! (5)Round-trip airfare and lodging for your project team to travel to the next TensorFlow event! For more details, check the Rules portion of the website. *$5,000 per team member (up to 6 members max)*