We’re accepting entries on the theme: The Best Smile. We look forward to works of art that make everyone smile!
- Please enter with your own account.
- Image format: PNG, JPG; Size: 5MB or less
- If possible, please let us know what app(s) you used to create your entry when you post. Your choice of app will not affect the contest verdict.
- Winners will be contacted by Twitter direct message, so please make sure you are following the official Clip Studio Paint account (@clipstudiopaint) and that your account settings allow you to be contacted by us.
- Use your Twitter or Instagram account and post your artwork using the hashtag #cspcontest26 during the submission period. From Facebook, please join the group below and post. Please make all posts publicly accessible.
Contest Facebook group
- We do not accept submissions sent by direct message on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook.
- Please note that if you post your entry with the wrong tag, we will not be able to accept it for this contest.
- Submitted works will be judged on quality, thematic relevance, and originality. Although not a deciding factor, retweets and likes will also be taken into consideration during the judging process.
- Submissions must be original work suitable for all ages.
Submissions that are fanart or depict existing characters, brands, or products will not be accepted.
- You are free to use any software or apps to create your entry.
If you don’t own any digital software, you can try creating your submission with the free trial.
Get a free 30-day trial of Clip Studio Paint here.
- You can also download and use the mobile version.
Clip Studio Paint for iPhone
Clip Studio Paint for iPad
Clip Studio Paint for Android
Clip Studio Paint for Galaxy
- File format: PNG, JPG; Size: 5MB max
- You can submit illustrations of any size, but we recommend A4 size entries at 300 dpi (2480 x 3508 pixels). You can also submit smartphone-size images of 854 x 480 pixels.
- Prize winnings will be transferred via PayPal. We request that prize winners provide us with their PayPal account’s email address.
Note: If you are unable to receive your winnings via PayPal, a bank transfer is possible. In this case, we will need your bank account details, full name, address, and phone number.
- Winners are responsible for any fees incurred when withdrawing their winnings from their bank or PayPal account.
- Prize winners will retain copyright of their submissions, but the submissions may be displayed in Clip Studio Paint and on websites and services managed by Celsys or cooperating companies for promotional purposes.
- You can submit works you have already made public if they match the theme.
- Please do not submit works that you have submitted to other contests at the same time. You may submit them to other contests once the results have been announced.
- A single applicant may submit multiple entries.
- Social media “Likes” will be taken into consideration for the decision, but are not the ultimate deciding factor.
- If an entry does not meet all of the following conditions, does not match the contest theme, or if Celsys otherwise judges it inappropriate, will not be considered. Applicants who do not meet the following conditions will not be individually notified.
When applying to enter the contest, please keep in mind that your entry will be viewed by a diverse set of people of different nationalities, cultures, and ages.
- Entries must not discriminate against mental or economical disadvantages, and must not include defamatory elements or profanity.
- Entries must not violate individual privacy.
- The entry must not depict nudity or sexual content. Entries must not depict nudity or sexual content.
- Entries must not depict child prostitution, pornography, or abuse.
- Entries must not disrespect anyone’s freedom of religion, politics, belief, occupation, sex, etc., impose any particular ideas or stoke conflict.
- Entries must not be in breach of the law, public order, or morality.
- Entries must not contain socially offensive content.
- Entries must fit the contest purpose.
Grand Prize (1 winner): 200,000 JPY cash prize and Clip Studio Paint EX Activation Code
• Runner-up Prize (1 winner): 50,000 JPY cash prize and Clip Studio Paint EX Activation Code
• 3rd–5th place (3 winners): 20,000 JPY cash prize and Clip Studio Paint EX Activation Code
• 6th–10th place (5 winners): 10,000 JPY cash prize and Clip Studio Paint EX Activation Code
• Honorable mentions (10 winners): Clip Studio Paint PRO Activation Code