The Green Alley Award is Europe’s first start-up competition focused on the circular economy.In association with our partners Seedmatch, ERP Finland and Bethnal Green Ventures, Green Alley is looking for great green ideas, new services, products and technologies that can turn waste into a resource. In return we offer strategic support, networking opportunities and expertise in entering the circular economy across Europe.
Are you a green start-up or eco-entrepreneur with a brilliant idea in the green and circular economy sector? Then apply now for the Green Alley Award 2016 and become one of Europe’s leading sustainable start-ups! All you need to do is to
- fill out a short start-up profile
Please give us the most important facts about you and your start-up
- send us your pitch deck, introducing your business idea in a more detailed manner
A friendly advice: have a look at our application guidelines Green Alley Award 2016 before you continue; it will help you to really convince us!
- a cash prize of 7000 €
- rent-free space in our coworking space in Berlin for six months
- customized one-day workshop with a topic to choose (E-Commerce/Online-Marketing and -Strategies orOrganizational development)
- the possibility to receive crowdfunding, or to take part in a UK accelerator programme
- the possibility to pitch in front of the Green Alley management board for an investment