The City of Levallois organizes every year the Levallois Prize to support young international photography.
The Prize is open to any form of photographic expression.
Submission must include:
– a selection of 15 photographs, from one single series;
– a project note (maximum 2,000 characters) in French or in English, presenting the project;
– a short summary of the project (maximum 350 characters);
– the submission form, fully completed and signed;
– a CV (one page maximum) including the candidate’s background.
Awards:- The winner will receive a grant of €10,000 and an exhibition at the Galerie L’Escale in Levallois in October-November 2016.