The Payoneer Entrepreneurship Awards, in its fifth year, recognizes international businesses that display strategic thinking, entrepreneurial spirit and an innovative approach in their drive to grow.
The 5 winners will be featured on Payoneer’s website and blog, and will be invited to the Payoneer Forum to receive their award in front of hundreds of fellow entrepreneurs.
- The entrant must go to The 2021 Payoneer Entrepreneurship Awards page and complete the
Contest entry form in its entirety. Once the entry is sent to Payoneer, it is final and may not be
modified, supplemented or edited.
- The submitted content must be the original creation of the entrant, and should not infringe upon
any third party’s personal or proprietary rights (such as, but not limited to, intellectual property
rights and/or copyrighted content owned by others). The content should not contain unreleased
people or property.
- Content submitted in the Contest cannot promote or contain any alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco,
firearms/weapons, adult content or any activities that may be unsafe, dangerous, illegal or
objectionable. Content cannot be obscene or offensive, and cannot defame, misrepresent, or
contain disparaging or slanderous remarks about Payoneer, other people, products, or
- All Contest entries become the property of Payoneer upon submission.
- Entrants will bear all costs associated with entry to the Contest, if applicable.
- By entering the Contest, the entrant agrees that Payoneer shall be entitled to use his/her
content in any way and/or format Payoneer may deem useful.
Do you want to stay updated about latest opportunities, scholarships & online competitions, like The Payoneer Entrepreneurship Awards then please install our Android or iOS App here.
Awards:- The 5 winners and their businesses will be featured on Payoneer’s website, Payoneer’s official
blog, and receive the Entrepreneur of the Year trophy at a Payoneer event.