An electro-luminescent mask that gives an outline to the music.
Lights games have become increasingly prominent at parties, concerts and festivals. So we had an idea! We wanted to give the audience an opportunity to become a part of the show itself.
We gradually oriented towards sound reactive technology, previously underutilized, in order to make it evolve to its fair value, in the present as in the future. The sound reactive technology convinced us right away. This system can transcribe musical beats into light, reacting to the rhythm of any music.
Now that we had the technology, we needed a unique design…The jaguar was the result of an extensive teamwork, both artistically and technologically, because the drawing, the various face’s types and sound reactive technology had to be the best fit for each other. In this way, we created different patterns to complete the first objective of this product. Give an outline to the music.
The idea of the jaguar seemed obvious, a nocturnal animal clearly representing the idea behind Outline Montréal.
Our creative world is fed by the incredible energy of Montreal. This rich city of extraordinary visual and musical artistic diversity is for us a source of constant inspiration.
- Size: 29x28cm
- Width: 3mm
- Weight: 89g
- A black and soft foam makes creates pleasant contact between the face and the mask.
- On / off button on the box, a simple click behind the box turn on the mask.
- A wheel on the side of the box is used to adjust the mask’s sensitivity to music.
- One size, adjustable elastic to secure the mask to your face.
- * Requires two AAA batteries (not included) to operate.