- The winners will receive global publicity and cash prizes.
- The previous prize winners have worked with ex-child soldiers in Uganda, young people in Israel-Palestine, villagers hit by drug wars in Colombia, tribal groups in Papua New Guinea and more.
- $10,000 prize funding for peacebuilding activities.
- 5 years free membership of the Alliance for Peacebuilding.
- Promotion of their work online, including on the Peace Insight and Peace Direct websites and newsletters.
- An all-expenses-paid trip to the award ceremony at PeaceCon 2018 in Washington, DC.
- They are looking for photos that illustrate the theme of ‘local peacebuilding’. $1,000 will be awarded to the winning entry.