The Applications for the Fully Funded Summer School turkey 2018 by Yunus Emre Institute is now open. This International Summer school Turkey is funded by the Yunus Emre Institute. The Undergraduates and Graduates Students from all over the world are eligible to apply in this Turkish Summer Exchange Program. Last Summer, 700 students representing 57 countries in the Yunus Emre Institute Summer School. The groups were able to visit the 81 different cities throughout the 7 different regions of Turkey, allowing each group to have their own unique experience.
Since 2009, the Yunus Emre Institute has offered students from around the world the opportunity to study the Turkish language in Turkey. Students who have never taken Turkish before, as well as those who have studied it for years, are able to improve their language skills through classes that are taught entirely in Turkish, allowing for an immersive experience.
At the weekends, students will travel to cities across Turkey, allowing them to experience the unique heritage of each city and region.
- Admission requirements to join the Summer School Turkey:
- Everyone between 18-35-year-old can join the programme.
- Participants should not have participated in Turkish Summer School previously.
- Participants should hold a non-Turkish citizenship.
- It is important participants to be compatible with large groups of different people, social and willing to be part of a multicultural team.
- Anyone holding above criteria as well as keen on exploring new things within a full month of learning is welcome joining this programme!
The fun bit is already guaranteed!
- Students from all over the world can apply for this program.
- Undergraduates and Graduates Students from all over te world.
- The Entire Cost of the Education Materials will be Covered by Yunus Emre Institute, including the flights to and from Turkey and the meals on the program, will be covered by the Yunus Emre Institute.
- At the end of the program, the groups came together in Ankara, Turkey for the closing ceremonies of the Summer School.
- Afterward, the groups traveled to Istanbul together for the last three days of the program.