Apply for the chance to study at the Abdullah Gül University (AGU), in Kayseri, with a 100% Tuition Scholarship (No Tuition fees will be charged for the entirety of the student’s undergraduate studies at AGU)!
AGU is offering all its programs 100% IN ENGLISH (Engineering, Architecture, Business, Economics, Political Science, Life Sciences).
The Scholarships will be awarded to the best Undergraduate candidates based on the following Selection Criteria:
- International Exams (e.g. SAT, ACT, GCE A-Levels, IB)
- High School results
- English Proficiency (TOEFL iBT certificate)
- Awards/Certificates (extra-curricular activities)
- Quality of your Statement of Purpose
These scholarships are awarded to Faculty students only and will cover the entire duration of the program the student applied for. Students will remain responsible for paying their housing, health insurance, and transportation costs.
The Abdullah Gül University is a New Generation University (focused on Education, Research AND Societal Impact). Undergraduate students have the opportunity to apply for one of the following:
- Engineering (Civil, Computer, Electrical and Electronics, Mechanical, Industrial)
- Business Administration
- Political Science and International Relations
- Molecular Biology and Genetics
Abdullah Gül University is a state university, supported by a philanthropic foundation, located in Kayseri, Turkey. The university, which was inaugurated in 2010, has 5 schools offering 14 graduate and undergraduate programs. All courses at AGU are taught in English.
For more information on the conditions and criteria, visit the scholarship section from the official link.
- No Tuition fees will be charged for the entirety of the student’s undergraduate studies at AGU.
- Scholarship awardees will have the opportunity to study in a 4-year undergraduate program in one of the best universities in Turkey.
- Aside from its very low tuition fees, AGU also offers very affordable student accommodation.
- Without the tuition fee payments, AGU students will be receiving a top-quality education in English (from high profile international and Turkish professors with international experience) for a very low dorm fee.
- Kayseri has the added advantage of offering living expenses over three times lower than Istanbul or Ankara.
- Kayseri is also a touristic platform – with UNESCO World Heritage Site of Cappadocia 40 minutes away from the city and the Erciyes Ski Resort 25 minutes away from the student dorms – and ideally connected by bus and plane (Kayseri airport 10 minutes away from the AGU campus) to all key tourist destinations in Turkey.