UNESCO and Czech Republic are inviting applications for fellowships programme. There is no possibility to change neither the field of study nor the study programme once the fellowship is awarded.
In order to promote human resource capacities in the developing Member States and to enhance friendship among peoples of the world, the Government of the Czech Republic has placed at the disposal of UNESCO three long-term fellowships for undergraduate studies (which comprises the Bachelor’s and Master’s study programmes for the academic year 2017-2018) for the benefit of certain developing Member States.
Facilities offered by the Government of the Czech Republic
- Tuition is free of charge
- A monthly allowance of 14,000 Czech Crowns (1 euro = approximately 25 crowns) for students undertaking bachelor and master’s study programmes (Should this allowance be considered insufficient, the applying Member State may consider granting a partial contribution, or, the candidate may have to seek other funds from private sources to complement this allowance)
- Accommodation at the student dormitories at reduced rates (to be paid by the fellow from the monthly allowance mentioned in (2) above)
- Access to meals (to be paid with the monthly allowance) in the student dining halls
- Access to discounts for urban transportation
- The Ministry of Health provides medical care to fellows.