The University of West London (UWL) is proud to be offering up to 100 scholarships worth up to £5,000 towards the first year of undergraduate or postgraduate tuition fees for international fee-paying applicants applying to start in February, June or September 2021.
The International Ambassador Scholarship is intended to recognise and provide financial support for outstanding students who wish to act as ambassadors for UWL.
As an ambassador you will be an active representative of the University. You will be expected to participate in current and future promotional activities, and as such, will be interviewed and photographed by our marketing department. The scholar will also contribute from time to time in the promotion of the University by supporting events organised for scholars, and events organised by the International Office. The scholar agrees no payment will be made for their participation in promotional activities. The scholar assigns to the University any intellectual property or other rights which are created as part of the promotional material. The University reserves the right to revoke the scholarship in the event the scholar is not fulfilling the requirements of the role.
There are five sections of this form to be completed in full. By submitting this form you are agreeing to our scholarship terms. If any sections are incomplete, this form will not be considered.
You will only be able to apply for a scholarship if you meet the eligibility criteria (see below). We are looking for exceptional candidates who have a proven academic and achievement record and who will make a major contribution to our university and to the wider global community.
The International Ambassador Scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who demonstrate enthusiasm and the ability to be an excellent international student ambassador.
Applicants must be:
• An offer holder for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at UWL, to commence study in February, June and September 2021. This means, you must have already applied for a course of study at this University and you must have already received an official offer from one of our Admissions Officers
• A self-funded overseas full fee-paying paying student (please note: EU applicants are not eligible).
We offer a range of support to international students:
- Up to 100 International Ambassador Scholarships offering a contribution of up to £5,000 towards first year undergraduate or postgraduate tuition fees
- A range of scholarships and bursaries open to EU students
- An alumni bursary for those who have completed an undergraduate degree at UWL
- Dedicated scholarships for international students already residing in the UK
If you are an international fee-paying student with an offer to study a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree with us, you are eligible to apply for one of our International Ambassador Scholarships.
As an International Ambassador you will meet other international students on the scheme and you will be asked to help showcase UWL to prospective international students, including helping out at Open Days, participating in interviews, videos and photo-shoots with the Marketing department or engaging with visiting international students.
Do you want to stay updated about latest opportunities, scholarships & competitions like International Ambassador Scholarship then please install our Android or iOS App here.
Awards:- Up to £5,000 tuition fee discount for the first year of study