The University of Greenwich is one of the most diverse universities in the world, with students from over 140 countries coming each year to advance their education. The institution offers a wide variety of courses and ways to study for those coming from abroad. If an international student is looking to continue his/her education at one of their historic campuses in the UK, then they can be benefited from this program.
University of Greenwich have a large fund available to help the best and brightest international students achieve their academic potential. The institution strives to encourage its students to widen their outlook and expand their horizons. The International Scholarship Award is their scholarship designed to support the opportunity of the applicant to study here in the UK, and add to the international community.
It is to be noted that the applicant must be an international fee paying student, and already hold an offer to study with the University of Greenwich for September 2019 or January 2020 to be eligible to apply for this scholarship award. If he/she is in receipt of any alternative scholarship (from the University or otherwise), he/she will automatically be removed from consideration.
- The International Scholarships Panel will meet five times per year to consider any submitted International Scholarships Applications. Applicants can apply to any panel below but are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
- The panel will meet on:
– 1 April 2019 (deadline for submitting a scholarship application is 15 March 2019)
– 1 June 2019 (deadline for submitting a scholarship application is 17 May 2019)
– 1 August 2019 (deadline for submitting a scholarship application is 19 July 2019)
– 1 November 2019 (deadline for submitting a scholarship application is 18 October 2019)
– 1 December 2019 (deadline for submitting a scholarship application is 15 November 2019)
- Successful applicants will be notified within 4 weeks of the panel meeting. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, unsuccessful applicants will not be notified.
- Payment of this award is by way of a tuition fee reduction. Scholarships will be applied to successful student accounts at the start of the first academic year of study.
- Awards will be between £500 – £3,000.