The CBRE Urban Photographer competition accepts entries from amateurs and professionals alike from across the globe. The competition is open to individuals 13 years of age or older as of date of registration.
The contest is organised by CBRE, a commercial real estate company.
This year’s theme is ‘Cities of Connections: People, Places, and Perspectives’.
The Contest invites the entrant to submit original photos capturing what the entrant considers to be the essence of “The Connected City,” at any time of day, be it poignant, inspiring, quirky or amusing.
Each entrant may submit one photo that represents one hour of the day, up to a total of twenty-four (24) photos (each representing a different hour of the day).
• Overall winner: Photo Safari for Two. Previous winners have visited locations including Turkey, Morocco, Bhutan and Namibia.
• Three regional winners (Americas, EMEA, Asia Pacific): Drone
• One winner per 24 hour category (24 winners in total): $250 Amazon Gift Card
• One mobile winner: $1,000 Amazon Gift Card.
• Youth category winner (16–18): Go Pro Package.
• Youth category winner (13–15): Go Pro Package.