The Vedica Scholars Programme for Women (VSPW) in Delhi, India invites applications for the third batch of admissions from bright, proficient and dynamic women who will take on meaningful professional roles in the 21st century. A one-of-its-kind initiative, Vedica is an exciting post-graduate programme in management exclusively for women.
This is a unique 18-month, fully residential, management and personal growth programme focused on providing an alternative to an MBA to ensure women graduate together with skills on how to navigate professional challenges and have a successful career. These young women will be exposed to extensive management curriculum that combines courses in leadership, the liberal arts and in critical thinking and communication – all the skills that are essential for professionals in the 21st century.
Vedica is designed with a re-imagined pluridisciplinary curriculum that has been carefully crafted to the expectations of employers today. The programme is a combination of classroom learning, hands-on work experience, and mentoring and coaching by some of the most inspiring academics and professionals of our times. It weaves together the objectivity of management principles with complementary perspectives from the liberal arts, an emphasis on personal growth through leadership training, and the impact of thinking and communicating effectively.
- Fully residential 18-month programme offering a combination of Management education and Life skills
- Unique Womens’ only Programme in the most exciting economy in the world.
- 100 percent placement for all our students.
- Organisations like Google, Nestle, Max Healthcare hire form Vedica
- One month ‘Shadow a Woman CEO’ Programme
- Parallel tracks in Management, Leadership, Liberal arts and Critical Thinking/Communication.
- Courses in Women’s Studies and Women’s Leadership
- The right blend of academics and practitioners
- Need based Scholarships to deserving students.
- A Postgraduate Certificate in Management Practice awarded to Scholars on completion.
The total fee for the Programme stands at INR 12,00,000 for 2017-18. This breakdown is as follows:
- Tuition Fee INR 5,25,000
- Accommodation Food & Transport INR 3,50,000
- Total: INR 8,75,000*
In recognition of their future potential, every admitted Vedica Scholar is awarded a Vedica Bursary of INR 3,25,000.
In addition to the bursary, the Vedica Foundation will also awardpartial and full scholarships to five deserving candidates on the basis of need and merit. The scholarship offered will either cover a full tuition waiver or in part.
On successful completion of the programme, the Scholars are awarded a Postgraduate Certificate in Management Practice, offered jointly by the Vedica Foundation and the Sri Aurobindo Centre for Arts and Communication.